Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Not So Silly Little Quiz

At work because of the plant shutdown they are helping with career planning. One of the things that they showed us was a web site where you could take a quiz to find out where your strong points lay. The web site is the Princeton Review Career Quiz.
Here are my results......



People with red Interests like hands-on / problem solving job responsibilities and professions that involve practical, technical, and objective activities. Red Interests include: building, implementing, organizing, producing, and delegating, which often lead to work in manufacturing, managing, directing, small business owning, and surgery.




People with blue styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is supportive and helpful to others with a minimum of confrontation. They prefer to work where they have time to think things through before acting. People with blue style tend to be insightful, reflective, selectively sociable, creative, thoughtful, emotional, imaginative, and sensitive. Usually they thrive in a cutting edge, informally paced, future-oriented environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results.


I think they got pretty darn close to the way I see myself, I think the quiz picked out my strong points. Now remember, I am a supervisor of of an engineerng test department, so I think that they nailed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment