Tuesday, July 11, 2006

TMI Tuesday

From the blog "Stopping Traffic"

1. When was the last time someone hit on you? What went down?
So long ago it is hard to remember.

2. Would you rather drive or be driven? :)
Be driven, I am always driving, just once I would like to be driven.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with your sex life?
Can you use minus numbers? Do you know how hard it is to find a woman who is interested in a transwoman?

4. Do you believe someone can truly be bisexual?
Yes, I even know the president of a local Bi group

5. How often do you feel guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
See #3

Bonus (as in "optional"): Do you feel female homosexuality is more accepted than male? Why?
I don’t know, but I do know it is getting to be more acceptable to be Gay or Lesbian and we are working on Trans.

No comments:

Post a Comment