Sunday, July 23, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From the Blog Stopping Traffic


1) On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know html/css?
HTML = 9.5 CSS = 7.5 ( I took classes for web design )

2) What is your occupation (stay at homes, you rock!)? Do you like it?
Engineering supervisor. I did until we got bought out and now I am paper pusher. When I retire in two years I was thinking about going for my master’s in Social Work

3) Do you enjoy cooking? Are you good?
Yes and Yes, messy though

4) Are you working on any projects (not job related) right now? What?
I am working on Lamont’s primary campaign; he is running against Senator Lieberman.

5) How well do you swim?
Like a rock, I am so out of shape I would probability cramp up.

6) What is your favorite indulgence?
Seafood dinner – Steamers, New England Calm Chowder and a lobster with fresh corn on the cob.

7) Are you a starter, a finisher? Do you enjoy the process?
A starter, I get bored with what I am doing and don’t finish it.

8) Who is your favorite sports star?
Sports....... Bah Humbug. I couldn’t care less about sports

9) What is the last thing you MADE with your own two hands?
Well not really made, but I just did the electrical wiring for our cottage. It took a lot of pushing by my brother ( See #7 )

10) The ________ doesn't fall far from the tree.
apple

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a messy cook too, but that is half the fun. I'm too busy "creating" to be neat (for once!)

    ReplyDelete