Tuesday, July 11, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From the blog "Stopping Traffic"

1. Have you ever been to a summer camp?
Yes, my parents sent me to summer day camp and I hated it.

2. Do you have any of your own artwork hanging on your walls in your home?
Yes, my photographs.

3. Sunburn or tan? Sunglasses or hat?
Tan, I use a LOT of suntan lotion. Skin Cancer runs in my family. Sunglasses, a hat is too hot especially with a wig on.

4. Do you own a shredder?
Yes, but it is broken.

5. What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Cold cereal with fruit.

6. Who was your childhood hero?
The Lone Ranger.

7. What is on your key ring?
My car key, my house key and my brother’s condo key. All my other keys ( about a dozen ) are on a key ring I keep in the car.

8. Do you own a pool or belong to one?
Nope, but we have a cottage on a lake ( Does that count? ).

9. On a scale from 1-10, how funny are you? :)
5

10. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment