Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Summer Meme

Summer Meme; from “A ‘Text-book Good’ Visit

Favorite summer flower: Black Eye Susans.
Flavor of ice cream or tofutti: Pistachio
Mode of transportation: Foot.
Music: The Dixie Chicks’s – I heard a couple of their songs and it sounded interesting.
Food: Easy.... Lobster, Steamer, New England Clam Chowder and Corn on the Cob.
Favorite game to play: Backgammon
Earliest childhood summer memory: Vacationing on Lake Winnipesaukee.
Favorite Drink: Lemon Iced tea with mint.
Favorite Snack: Blueberries.
Place to read: Up at the cottage.

Most annoying: Loud Car Stereos!
How I handle the heat: I don’t!
Pet Peeve: Leaving the Toilet seat up
All-time favorite bathing suit: My current bathing suit. But I want to get a two piece, bikini to and a skirted bottom.
Best Time of Day: Dinner time. (Maybe that’s why I have such a hard time losing weight.)
Most romantic: Walking on leaf covered lane.
Summer movie: American Graffiti at a Drive-In Theater
Best for sex: No comment.

1 comment:

  1. Black-eyes Susan's are gorgeous. I'd love to get some for my yard too.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete