Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Real Art Way Creative Cocktail Hour - Spot the Photo of Me

For all of you the wonder what I look like, you can see a photo of me here. Scroll down to the Creative Cocktail Hour photos and click on next slide, I am the third trannie from the left.
The art gallery is an avant-garde type gallery that features little known local artists and the gallery also has a small movie theater. On every third Thursday of the month they have a cocktail party which I usually attend and also a number of other TG’s attend also (If you look closely you can spot two other photos of my friends.).
When I first started going there I went because I like the atmosphere and it was a chance to go and mix with a straight crowd since there were only two of us there. I was using it like therapy to get use to going out in public and interacting with the straight community. Now there is about ten or twelve of us who attend and I don’t interact that much with the straight crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment