Saturday, April 01, 2006

Shopping Trip

March 29th

Last night I went shopping at the Buckland Hills Mall with a friend from COS. It was the first time that I ever went to a mall shopping as usual nothing happened except that I spent over a hundreds dollars on clothes; a skirt, top and sweater. But no trouble at all with any of the stores, I even tried on the clothes. So I had a great time wandering around the mall. Afterwards we went over to a Starbuck's for a coffee and some good conversations.

Also yesterday I found out some disturbing news about the COS Banquet about some teenagers at the hotel that came by and knocked our stuff off the table in the hallway. Then later one of the parents came by and had some rough words with the person at the table, he pounded both of his hands on the table and shouted in her face "Why are you with these freaks, sex weirdo's". You know there is always one or two jerks in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment