Monday, April 24, 2006

Four For Friday

From Belicove.com:

Q1 - Sleepover: A friend calls you up and says, "Hey, me and some of my buddies are headed your way for a [insert reason here... concert, bike race, conference/trade show, etc.]. Can we crash at your place Saturday night?" What do you say... yes; no; depends on how many people they're bringing? Despite what you'd tell this friend of yours, if you made the effort, how many people could you accommodate for a one-night sleep over?

Yeah, I would let them crash. It wouldn’t be the first time nor would it be the last time. The most on a one night sleep over was ten, friends stayed over night to go to a Grateful Dead concert the next day.

Q2 - Learning: When did you last learn something entirely new, and what was it that you learned?

Four years ago I got my Web-Masters Certificate.

Q3 - Natural Disasters: A major earthquake (estimated to be about 7.7 magnitude) rocked a sparsely populated region of eastern Russia earlier today. Considering that certain regions of the planet are more prone to earthquakes than others, would you go out of your way to avoid those regions, even when traveling for leisure? For example, would not visit San Francisco, California, because of its earthquake-related reputation?

The threat of an earthquake would not stop me, you are more likely to get hit by lighting than be in an earthquake.

Q4 - Reading: Quick, I need to suggest a book for my guys & gals book club. What title should I assign to everyone to read (for the month of June)?

No, the books I have been reading lately would not make a good book club read. Although it was on Oprah’s book list, Jennifer Boylan’s "She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders"

No comments:

Post a Comment