Sunday, June 13, 2010

On The Road Day 6: The Wedding

Today’s main event was the wedding at 6:00PM, before that I went to house that my brother rented for his family in Weaverville, NC and stayed for a couple of hours before I went back to my motel room to change for the wedding.

The wedding was held at “The Fields of Blackberry Cove” in Weaverville, a couple of miles from my brother’s rental. The wedding was held outside in a field and it was a 90/90 day (90 degrees 90% humidity) and I slowly melted. The reception was in a converted barn in the field there and the meal was a southern Barbecue; BBQ pork ribs, BBQ beef brisket, BBQ Chicken salad, corn bread and sweet potatoes. As usual, I ate way too much.

I left around 9:30 and cranked the car air conditioner on high.

Day Seven is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment