Sunday, February 26, 2023

A Night Out On The Town.

Six of us went out to dinner last night at an Italian restaurant, three trans and three cis and you know what happened? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I was the first to arrive, I was sitting there and everyone was staring at ME! Fuck, it is going to be one of those nights! But wait they are not looking at me but slightly over my head, I turn around and look up. There is a TV and they are doing the sports… Ah.

It was very crowded and the service was slow but what do you expect on a Saturday night?

The table next to us had four senior ladies and they were telling one joke after another laughing, we could hear some of the joke and were giggling along with them. On the way out they stopped at our table and talked a while.

The food was above average for a pizza joint, I had chicken Saltimbocca and a beer. The Saltimbocca didn’t have the traditional sauce but more of a gravy with a ton of mushrooms.

Oh I should add how we were dressed; sneakers, jeans, and a nice top. I had a red turtleneck with a denim jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment