Monday, December 12, 2022

Wow! Guess Who Just Detransition?

This is a surprise, I met Beck one time and in a way I am not too surprised. Beck could not integrate in to society and was constantly being harassed.

Retired Navy SEAL made famous after coming out as trans announces detransition: 'destroyed my life'
'I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help,' the retired Navy SEAL said
Fox News
By Emma Colton
December 11, 2022


A retired Navy SEAL who became famous nearly 10 years ago after coming out as transgender announced he is detransitioning and called on Americans to "wake up" about how transgender health services are hurting children. 

"Everything you see on CNN with my face, do not even believe a word of it," Chris Beck, formerly known as Kristin Beck, told conservative influencer Robby Starbuck in an interview published earlier this month. "Everything that happened to me for the last ten years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help."

"I take full responsibility," he continued. "I went on CNN and everything else, and that’s why I’m here right now, I’m trying to correct that."

[…]

"I was used … I was very naive, I was in a really bad way, and I got taken advantage of. I got propagandized. I got used badly by a lot of people who had knowledge way beyond me. They knew what they were doing. I didn’t," he said during the interview.

Of course Fox is milking this for all they can.

"Does this seem right," he asked. "This is why I am trying to tell America to wake up."

Beck said he has been off of hormones for about seven years now. 

I don't know the reason or reasons that Beck decided to detransition it could be because Beck decided that he is not trans, it could be because of discrimination, political, religious, social or family pressure. We just don't know so anything else would be speculation.

Beck was here in Hartford back in 2015 for the showing of the movie “Lady Valor” at the Connecticut LGBTQ Film Festival and I was invited to go to brunch with Beck.

2 comments:

  1. Diana, I have the same issue with Beck as I do with many humans, including myself at times — too often we generalize from our personal feeling, when we have no right to think we understand another person simply because we think we understand ourselves. Beck is no doubt still confused, and I am sorry to hear that. I know myself well and have no doubt (after 50 years experiencing it) that I am transgender. Anyway, Beck can be Beck and be used now by Fox instead of CNN!

    Lisa P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad Beck is aiding and abetting the enemy. Why can't the detransition just happen without the attempts at harming others. Didn't he learn anything.

    ReplyDelete