Thursday, August 12, 2021

My Story Part175: The Early Years

Way, way back lost in the fog of time, I only remember snippets but what I do remember is before we moved I used to play with the girl down the street, what we did I don’t remember but what I do remember is my parents telling that I couldn’t play with her again. My foggy memory tells me that she set fire to her closet. But it is interesting and it wasn’t the last time.

When my mother died we were cleaning out and I found this photo of one of my birthday parties, notice I invited only girls to my party.

I graduated from sixth grade and went to Catholic Junior High School, guess how we had to dress up for seventh grade initiation? Oh you will love this… it was the first time that I crossdressed. We had to wear a skort, a white shirt backwards, and one high heel.

Then ninth grade in public high school I had initiation again and we had to dress up as space girls! This time we had to wear a skirt, black tights, and an aluminum foil covered colander.

I crossdressed from then on until I transitioned.

I remember long before the initiations I used to cry myself to sleep praying that I would wake up as a girl… it only took fifty years for it to happen.

So what came first? The chicken or the egg?

Did the early crossdressing cause my transition or was in already part of me and it only brought it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment