Tuesday, June 11, 2019

White Washed

I usually like PBS documentaries especially American Experience , they are usually well researched, fair and balanced but I have to question Stonewall Uprising which air on Tuesday June 11th. I just got finished watching it and they had a couple of white “drag queens” that they interviewed and in the video that did use footage of trans people. But the only black person that was shown other than in the videos of the uprising was putting on her makeup.

All the people interviewed were white.

If you watch it tonight let me know what you thing about the show.



I am up in the Northwestern part of Connecticut for lunch at my nephews with my brother and sister-in-law, hence the short post.

Family is important to me and I am one of the lucky ones who has family support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment