Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Today’s A Travel Day.

I’m heading up to the Cape for a few days and one of the things that I want to see is the Carnival parade on Thursday.  I plan on going by bus to P’town, right by my cottage there is a shuttle bus stop at the Dunkin Donuts (kind of like killing two birds with one stone… the bus and a coffee.). Round trip will be four dollars and in parking P’town will be $3.50 per hour so it will be cheaper to take the bus. Also I will not have to worry about pedestrians and with the parade I think it will be miserable trying to get a parking space.

The parade is from 3 to 5 so I figured to catch the bus at 2 and I think it will get there around 3 because of all the stops.

So here are some photos…
 Mass Audubon's Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary

 Mass Audubon's Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary

 Highland Light (Cape Cod Lighthouse)

 Mass Audubon's Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary

 Nauset Lighthouse

 Wellfleet Indian Neck Beach

Wellfleet Indian Neck Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment