Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Six Episode #416

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six Episode #416

1. What type of cookie do you most enjoy dipping in ice-cold milk: chocolate chip, Oreo or peanut-butter?
I’m not a big fan of dipping cookies into milk.

2. When is the last time you had one of those cookies with milk?
I can’t remember it was so long ago.

3. Who you are/were you closer to: your mother or your father?
My mother.

4. How do you take your coffee: cold or hot, sugar, cream, both or neither?
Black, I use to take it with cream and sugar; however, I can’t have sugar anymore and coffee with just cream does doesn’t sound appetizing.

5. What word do you most wish people would stop using?
Hate words and words that put someone else down.

6. How often do you floss your teeth?
Once a day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a cookie dipper, either. I don't actually like milk so I would never dip cookies in milk.

    ReplyDelete