Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins


1. Spring _ is four weeks early _.
2. _Allergy season is coming on_ strong _ this year_.
3. I forgot _to get milk at the grocery store yesterday_!
4. _Now that it is warm outside, I’m cooking on the grill and it_ is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and _feet are allowed in soccer_.
6. _Walking_ is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _reading or watching a movie on Hulu_, tomorrow my plans include _going to the coffeeshop to listen to some folk music_ and Sunday, I want to _read_!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Spring is here so early, but I hate that allergies are getting to people. They aren't bothering me as much this year (yet) probably because I got a desk job instead of being outside all day. Hope you have a great weekend!
    You can see my answers here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plans for Saturday. What fun!
    xo
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is early here in AR. We didn't have much of a winter. My Kindle reader is not working and I love to read on it. I hope you enjoy your movie and reading. Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is teasing us, too. I'm afraid we're going to get another major dumping of snow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, your #2 is SO TRUE!! Lovin' the weather, though! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete