Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday Six #415

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six #415

1. What caused the oldest scar you have on your body?
A scar over my left eye in the shape of a curtain rod. My brother and I were sword fighting with curtain rods when he lunged and got me above my eye, to say the least, my mother was not happy.

2. When getting dressed, what order do you put on your socks and shoes: sock-sock-shoe-shoe, or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?
You’re right, these are just random questions. I put sock and shoe, sock and shoe. Unless it is pantyhose, then there is no choice.

3. What would be the three qualities you think you’d offer to your significant other?
Honest, trustworthy and loving.

4. How long did it take you to find what you consider to be your “calling” in life, or are you still trying to find it?
My first calling was in high school science class, I went into electrical engineering and then in my 50s I found my second calling, social work.

5. What old movie would you like to see someone attempt to update for a modern audience?
Metropolis


6. Do you honestly believe that a man and woman can be “just friends” without it becoming sexual?
Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that movie. It was way ahead of it's time.
    Oh wait- I've just commented on the wrong post :)

    ReplyDelete