Friday, July 08, 2011

Saturday 9: Against All Odds

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Against All Odds



1. Have you ever tried to rekindle a past relationship against the odds?
Yes and it didn’t work.

2. Do you like your job, or daily routine?
No, it is boring! I sit around all day and go to meetings at night.

3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak?
See the above answers. I have all day to smell the flowers.

4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog?
Well first off, I don’t write on your blog. But I write about the questions that you ask on your blog and yes, sometimes I have a hard time answering the questions.

5. Do others consider you well organized?
No, just an organizer.

6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case?
Plan B? What, in case I get run over by a truck? Or in case the stock market crashes tomorrow? Or if I run out of milk for breakfast?

7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations?
Poorly. I have a little OCD in me, I like the status quo.

8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life?
Yes, except I would like to find something to do during the day. I’m too young to go to the senior center and play Setback all day and too old to go looking for a job (The unemployment rate for over-55s is at the highest level since 1948) .

9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult?
See above.

6 comments:

  1. i never tried rekindling my past rel'p.. :D

    See you at my Saturday-9 entry! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny to get to know blog friends--I always assumed you were organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your organizer answer!

    Have a great Saturday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/against-all-odds/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love your plan B answer!! Thats so funny! do you have a back up plan for milk?? I really don't think much about it until it runs out! HA!

    Karma Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. The unemployment rate is ridiculous. I saw on NBC News that over 50 white male only has a 33% of ever working again...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bud, and if you think those unemployment numbers are high, the trans-community unemployment number is 50%

    ReplyDelete