Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday 9: White Wedding

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: White Wedding

1. Tell us about the most recent wedding you attended.
A year ago June, my nephew got married down in Asheville.

2. Do you enjoy attending weddings, or do they bore you to tears?
Yes, I enjoyed that wedding. It was a nice vacation

3. Does marriage in general make you feel confident and good inside, or skeptical?
Hun? I don’t understand the question; do you mean your marriage or someone else’s? Marriage doesn’t give me any feelings.

4. Do you have a photo blog? (If so, feel free to share the link with us.)
Yes, the link is over on the right side of my blog.

5. Do you find yourself driving less due to the high gas prices?
No, I have a Pirus and get 45 – 50mpg

6. What's the high temperature today where you are?
100F. (Forecasted)

7. "It's not the heat, it's the humidity." Agree, or no?
Yes, Thursday night was brutal and it wasn’t as hot as it was Friday but it felt a lot hotter.

8. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?
I think once I had a fever of 103.
Oh, you mean the weather that was around 110F

9. Non-temperature related last question: In your opinion... who's hot?
Right now I have a crush on the woman who plays the lead in “Bones”

2 comments:

  1. That Bones lady is hot. I don't watch, tho. At it's inception it was a note for note rip of Crossing Jordan. I was afraid both shows wouldn't make it. I miss Jill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you love that Prius. I've heard good things.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/white-wedding/

    ReplyDelete