Friday, July 01, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



I'm sorry that I didn't answers your comments last week, but when I'm up at the cottage, I'm on dial-up internet service and it takes a very, very long time (20 - 30 minutes if there are a lots of pictures or ads) to download blogs with pictures.

1. Blue skies _are everywhere but over the cottage_.

2. _The scrapbook that I’m scanning is a trip down_ memory lane _that I want to preserve_

3. Kids _make you feel old, the just keep growing older and every time you turn around they pass another milestone. “You mean they are starting school already!” “They are too young to be driving!” I can’t believe that they…”_.

4. _Good friends_, _good weather_, _good food_; these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is _always just around the corner _.

6. _I never watched_ submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with my family up at the cottage_, tomorrow my plans include _laying out on the deck doing nothing_ and Sunday, I want to guess I should do _ some work around the cottage _! On the Fourth my plans include _laying out on the deck doing nothing…maybe going for a swim_.

1 comment: