Friday, July 01, 2011

Saturday 9: Take Me Back

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Take Me Back

Sorry I don't have the banner, but it hasn't down load yet on the dial-up modme

1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
Yes, one I still have a crush on.

2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
Well that is just about every day and you’ll probably see me in my nightgown

3. What's your favorite shirt?
Hmm… I don’t know if I have just one favorite blouse

4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
Nope, I would have come in last.

5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
Nope, nor any other fancy sneakers

6. Where are you at right now?
Sitting up at my cottage in New Hampshire

7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
Never. Yuck

8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
I never heard them do that, maybe because the songs that I listen to are 40 years old

9. Do you watch the news?
Yes, every night.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, finally someone that says that they would take one of their exes back. I thought I was the only one on the hop that would. LOL

    Stopping by from the Saturday 9. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have come in just behind you :)


    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/there-is-nothing-like-an-old-cotton-tee-shirt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a track fan, either.

    Hope you're having a great time at the cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuk on the dough works for me!

    ReplyDelete