Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. Life is _a bowl of cherries_. (OK, I went with the classic answer)

2. _The ice cream shop_ is one of the best places to people watch EVER because _everyone is focused on cooling off_.

3. If I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is _my cellphone_.

4. _This heat wave cannot end_ soon enough.

5. Next year, _I’ll get an air conditioner_.

6. _Eating small portions_ and I found _is a good way to lose weight_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _sleeping after a long day swimming_, tomorrow my plans include _grocery shopping in the morning and floating around the lake in the afternoon_ and Sunday, I want to _do some sailing_!

Once again I’m up at the lake so I will not be able to reply to your comments until get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment