Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Story Part 74 – The End

Yesterday was my last day at my internship at True Colors, that I started in early September and it was a teary goodbye. Even though I will see then again, I was very emotional. I will be seeing the director of the agency at the lobby day for the anti-discrimination bill, at the Trans Health and Law conference and at the Safe Schools Coalition meeting on the 2nd, I still broke down crying. I imagine that I will also be seeing the staff from time to time, but when I was saying my throat tighten up.

I don’t even want to think about graduation, I got all chocked up fill out the graduation forms, and I just hope that they have enough tissues at the graduation.

Now back to writing my Capstone paper, I want to have it finished by tonight.

I leave you with a of video about the Compton Uprising…

No comments:

Post a Comment