Thursday, April 07, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins



1. In the near darkness _a pair of glowing yellow eyes stared back at me. I could only make out a vague shape but the black and white stripes were instantly recognizable_.

2. _Writing my papers for my class is my most important job_ til further notice.

3. But this _is an acceptable diversion from writing_.

4. _I don’t know how a fish can swim against the current_ in the stream.

5. It's always nice _to be able to relax before our class presentation that is due in two weeks_.

6. _The best times are with good food, good wine _ and pleasant company.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a reception after class_, tomorrow my plans include _going to Campaign School_ and Sunday, I want most definitely have to _finish writing a 5 page paper for home work_!

3 comments:

  1. love #1 you have a wonderful way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your #6...Have a great weekend and FFI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 got me intrigued at first and smiling after :) have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete