Friday, April 22, 2011

Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon

Crazy Sam's Saturday 9: Sex as a Weapon



1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon?

No.

2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on.
You mean the date that told me that she had to babysit and cancelled our date and I saw her later at McDonald’s with a high school football player.

3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Diana, the Greek goddess

4. What crime from history fascinates you the most?
None.

5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.

I can wiggle my nose and ears at the same time.

6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
This comedian had a skit about when he thought it would be a good idea to wax his body. He had me rolling on the floor laughing, because I been there done that and it HURTS like crazy

7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of?

Life.

8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?

No one that are my thoughts and I want to keep it that way.

9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?
When I was 58, I realized that everyone was different. Now really Sam, how are we going to remember something like that.

3 comments:

  1. You can wiggle your nose and ears? It's like Micky Rooney!!!

    I hope those 'girls' get locked up forever (post below). Totally makes me sick to see that happen to ANYONE.

    Have a great weekend!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/i-interviewed-mr-coupon-from-extreme-couponing/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should take that "wiggle your nose and ears at the same time" thing on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Harriet and Bud, I too am impressed with your talents :) Great answers! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete