Friday, April 08, 2011

Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Sweet Soul Music



1. Do you listen to music at work, and if so, do you use a mp3 player, play it through your office computer, or do you listen to it collectively via a separate radio you keep nearby?
No, I do not listen to the radio at work. Lots of the younger student interns do, and they are sometimes sing to the music.

2. Tell us something about people that you absolutely hate.
I don’t hate people; life is too short to go around carrying a grudge.

3. What is something someone has done that you'd like the world to know about?
The good work that my boss has done with LGBT youth in creating a safe place for them.

4. Where is your favorite place to sit when at home?
My recliner. However, my father for a house warming present bought it for me and he got the model made for tall people and my feet don’t touch the floor. I never had the heart to tell him it was too big, because it was special order and he wouldn’t have been able to return it.

5. How did you come up with the title of your blog?
Good question.
I chose the title because I wanted something the sound like a soap box where I could espouse my thoughts and also something the reflexed where I live.

6. Tell us about the one who got away.
No thanks.

7. Have you ever had a big birthday party?
I must have, I’m over sixty, so one time or other I must have a had a big party.

8. What was the biggest bash you've ever attended?
There were hundreds of people there, in high school one of my friends lived on a farm and once a year he would have a large beer party way out down by the farm pond.

9. With my kids and an always changing life, I find myself sometimes unable to focus! Do you have that problem, too?
Yeah, like right now. I have a lot of homework to do, but I can’t get focused. It is a bad case of senioritis.

5 comments:

  1. I like your answers...specially #3. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Senioritis hits teachers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really tough thing to be a youth LGBT.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/something-about-people-that-you-absolutely-hate/

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3, Awesome. It's so difficult for youngsters (anyone, really) who are just figuring out who they are. I saw so much confusion when I was at college (Smith), and sadly so much intolerance, even at such an accepting institution. Good for your boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! I really like the name of your blog! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete