Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Day Fill-ins

Janet’s Friday Day Fill-ins



1. Pardon me, _your slip is showing_. Wasn't that I title of Reader's Digest humor section?

2. _Two for one is a_ good deal.

3. I was surprised to find that I really like_Flan_.

4. _Reading_ is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.

5. Hi, my name is _Diana_ and I'm _graduating in two weeks_.

6. _Sitting by the lake is the best way to enjoy_ summer afternoons.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being up at my brother and sister-in-law’s condo for Easter with my niece and her son_, tomorrow my plans include _having a lobster dinner_ and Sunday, I want have to _drive home_!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! (Found your blog from Friday Fill-Ins!)

    http://www.kasilou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're going to have a great weekend! Especially the lobster dinner.

    What's the graduation count-down?

    ReplyDelete