Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #201

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #201

ffi
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: _Turkey, stuffing and gray_.

2. _I had shrimp cocktail as I_ sacked out on the couch.

3. This is _great holiday_.

4. _It is not time_ to decorate _for Christmas yet_.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's _stopped raining_.

6. _Thanksgiving is the time to_ perfect the art of _craving_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm not looking forward to _driving home from New Jersey_, tomorrow my plans include _relax_ and Sunday, I want have to _do homework_!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have safe travels. And be thankful it's just rain there. It's snowing/sleeting here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimp cocktail...LUV IT!

    Travel Safely!

    {S.T.U.F.F.}
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete