Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #199

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #199

ffi

1. When pigs fly _I’ll vote Republican_.

2. _With the way you behave, who will take you_ seriously?!

3. Call me _in the morning_.

4. _Life is like a bowl of cherries_ if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is are _grand nieces and nephews_ because _you never know what they are going to say_.

6. _With all of those teenagers who are committing suicide and I wonder_ who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _the coffee shop_, tomorrow my plans include _going to a semi-formal banquet_ and Sunday, I want to _go waking and later do some homework_!

4 comments:

  1. Totally LOL'd at your first answer! I feel the same way =D


    Happy Friday!!


    -Brandi


    http://healthylivingsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday-fill-ins_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the banquet looks nice-have fun! I've got the dreaded homework to do on Sunday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so with you on #1! Wish I had thought to post it myself.

    Have a great weekend!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with #1!

    I had a computer virus so I'm a little late posting mine, but here is my Friday Fill-in

    ReplyDelete