Monday, June 15, 2009

Manic Monday #172

Lisa’s Manic Monday #172



What is the last song that was stuck in your head and how did you get rid of it?
I thought and thought all day and I can’t remember the last song that got stuck in my head. Maybe it is because my subconscious is blocking it out.

If you had to say what one thing in your life best represents your freedom, what would it be?
Being able to be myself.

If you were invited to the White House for dinner tonight, what would you wear from your current wardrobe?

I have a sleeveless green print dress that I just bought, that I am dying to wear.

2 comments:

  1. I love your answer to #2. :-)

    There's something so perfect for summer about sleeveless dresses. Pretty and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a neat trick that you can block out cloying songs.

    ReplyDelete