Friday, June 05, 2009

Saturday 9: It's My Party

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: It's My Party



1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
Host, I love to give parties. However, going to a party is just as fun.

2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
Small dinner party, I don’t like crowds.

3. What is you worst flaw?
I have a hard time getting motivated to clean around the house.

4. What is you best character trait?
When I say I will do something (other then cleaning the house), I’ll do it.

5. What habit in others annoys you?
Not doing what they say they will do.

6. What qualities in others do you admire?
Being able to walk up to strangers and start a conversation.

7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
See question #6

8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
See question #6 again. It is funny, I can stand up in front of a hundred strangers and give a talk, I can be on a radio or television show. However, get me in to a room of strangers and I am shy.

9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people?
It depends, if the group is doing something that I like, and then I will follow. But, they are all sitting around doing nothing, then I become the instigator. I usually am the one who will organize a trip to Newport or Mystic Seaport or going to the theater.

7 comments:

  1. wow...
    we are so alike on dislikin people who promise to do somethnig bt never do :|

    Happy weekend

    http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-9-its-my-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dislike when people don't do what they say they will. If you're not going to do something, just say so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your no. 3 is exactly what i am experiencing right now. i've put off cleaning up for a week. i must need a little electric shock on my butt or something to get cracking. happy saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what's so bad about not being motivated to clean up after everyone else? They'll just mess it up again right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6. What qualities in others do you admire?
    Being able to walk up to strangers and start a conversation.

    I do this so much that people think I'm strange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I soooooo hate cleaning the house. I'm with you there! Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like all you need is a housekeeper! I always enjoy your candor. Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete