Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 272

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six - Episode 272

1. If you know someone who is interested in you happens to be high maintenance, are you as likely to date them anyway?

Yes, I would, because there was something that attracted me to them in the first place

2. Do you get more frustrated by your home being in a state of disarray or your workplace being in a state of disarray?

My home, since I live alone, the only one to blame is myself.

3. You decide to go to the grocery store where you don’t expect to run into anyone you know. How dressed up are you likely to get?
Not very, jeans and a tank top just like I normal dress

4. Take the quiz: Are You High Maintenance?




You Are Low Maintenance



Compared to most people, you are incredibly easy going.
To be honest, you are truly a breath of fresh air.

You are open minded about trying new things, and you're not upset when things don't work out.
You are willing to go along to get along. And your attitude helps you truly enjoy life!



5. How important is it to you that the person you would date would be roughly “in your league” lookswise?
Not important, I believe that a person’s heart more important than their looks.

6. Do you prefer spending more on a birthday gift for a close friend of having them spend more on a gift for you?
I’m not a big fan of birthday gifts, I like their company more then what they give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment