Saturday, June 06, 2009

Saturday Six - Episode 269

Patrick's Place Saturday Six - Episode 269

1. In what grade of school did you feel the happiest? What can you remember that made you feel that way?
I do not think that I was happy in school at all. I was not a happy child, I was a troubled child who was struggling with an identity problem through out my early years.

2. In what grade of school were you least happy? What can you remember that made you feel that way?
There wasn’t any particular bad year, but there wasn’t a particular good year either.

3. Of the jobs you’ve had over your career so far, do you feel that you’ve been getting generally more or less satisfied over time?
I loved my job up until the last few years before I retired. When we were bought out and they told us that they were going to close the shop within the next few years, the fire went out of me. I just marked my time until my retirement.

4. How close are you to reaching any sort of major goal for where you want to be in life, personal and/or career-wise?
I think I found meaning in my life since I retired and when back to school for my Master’s in Social Work. I found that I can make a difference in the quality of life for many people.

5. Take the quiz: What Do You Need to Be Happy?




You Need Friends to Be Happy



You are a friendly, social person. You seek out connections and relationships.
Being close to others is very important to you, and you don't like discord.

You feel great when you're cooperating and working with others. You enjoy belonging to a group.
Nothing makes you feel worse that feeling alone or alienated. You want to be liked by those around you.



6. In you response to the quiz, which single line least applies to you?
In a broad sense, they all apply to me. I think that statements are so general that it applies to most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment