Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday 9: Almost Famous

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Almost Famous



1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous?
No, I have a look all my own.

2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday.

John Lennon

3. Tell us about your first kiss.

I like keep certain things to myself

4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first?
Their face

5. What was your biggest mistake ever?
By the time you get to be 60, you have made so many that it is hard to pick one.

6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.

I can wiggle my nose and ears.

7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you?
I like keep certain things to myself

8. What really annoys you?
Now, that the weather is getting warmer and our windows are open more, I would say loud music

9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read?

I read everyone who has commented on my blog and maybe 3 or 4 others

8 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll trade you your John Lennon for my Roseanne Barr. Nah, I didn't think so. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try as I might, I cannot wiggle my nose or ears. Must be a deficiency on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an annoyingly noisy neighbor... I can relate to your annoyance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a loud neighbor like that too, but we have the same taste in music so not all bad. LOL

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your answer to #5. Isn't that the truth?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have same answer on # 4.

    Hope you can drop by to read my answers.

    Happy week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, I can't say I care too much to catch snippits of ppl's radio over my TV or my own music.

    ReplyDelete