Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #120

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins

ffi

1. Join me in _having a good belly laugh_.

2. Put a little _smile_ in your day!

3. Happiness is _just a smile away_.

4. _I’m not lost_ and confused.

5. I'm waiting for _everyone to be treated equality and with respect_.

6. _Chocolate_ is hard to resist.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing a little homework_, tomorrow my plans include _during the day, working at the Trans Health and Law Conference and at night going to Love Makes a Family partyEat, Drink and Be Married”_ and Sunday, I want to _put my feet up and relax_!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, belly laughs & chocolate, good combo.
    Great answer to #5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple very similar/same answers!

    ReplyDelete