Thursday, April 02, 2009

Friday Fill-in #118

Janet’s Friday Fill-in #118

ffi

1. Angel or not, I will _die when my time is up_.

2. _I will cut the cake_ any way you want me.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of _baloney _.

4. _I take a hot whirlpool bath_ after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms _I stand out_.

6. _The last day of class_ is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the local coffee house to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _writing a paper for class_ and Sunday, I want to _continue writing the paper_!

11 comments:

  1. Good luck with that paper, and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to a local coffee house sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck! A homework filled weekend. Well, at least you have Friday night to unwind and enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 is true to all of us. I never had a hot whirlpool bath so I'm kinda trying to imagine how it is:) Sounds like a good weekend ahead for you, have a nice one!

    My fill-ins are up too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great # 5. I envy you. hehehe

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The whirlpool sounds wonderful. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, that folk music & whirlpool bath sound so relaxing!
    Good luck with your papers...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... you've got some interesting ones :-) I'll take the piece of cake right in the center XD

    I haven't been to a coffeehouse performance in a looooong time! Last time I went was high school, and I was one of the performers ;-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listening to folk music sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be writing a paper also :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. A whirlpool bath sounds like a great idea!

    Sounds like they'll be lots of writing going on this weekend.

    ReplyDelete