Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy, busy day.

The day started out with stuffing 200 conference folders, we had a stuffing party at work from 9 until 1. Afterward, I went over to Lover Makes a Family to discuss a workshop that I am presenting with two of LMF staff.
When I left there, I was going to go home and change and go down to Yale with a friend to listen to a talk by author Jennifer Boylan. However, my plans got changed when I got stuck in traffic due to an accident. I was stuck for 45 minutes just 100 yards from my exit, it was torture to see the exit so close, but so far away.
Jennifer Boylan read some of her work, one piece she had just written (a humorous story about visiting dead authors’ graves) and she was worried how the audience would like it. I thought it was very good.
When that was over, we raced back to Hartford for a planning meeting on the conference, when that was over, I went out to a local diner with a couple of friends. I got home around nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment