Thursday, October 01, 2026

Fake News Or...

Is it Trump stirring up trouble again?
New York Post
By Ryan King
Sep. 28, 2026


 President Trump taunted the press Sunday by suggesting he might convert the White House’s James S. Brady Press Briefing Room back to an indoor swimming pool, as it originally was under former President Franklin D. Roosevelt, amid his feud with the media.

The president posted before-and-after images on Truth Social depicting the White House press briefing room getting transformed into a gold-adorned swimming pool.
Is this Trump stirring up controversy?

But one project he’s shown no interest in is the idea of fixing up the White House press briefing room.

“I don’t want to do that,” Trump said when asked by a reporter last year about rennovating the briefing room.
“I don’t want you to be comfortable,” he quipped. “No, I don’t want to make life comfortable.”
Is this his way of thumbing his nose at the press corps?

No comments:

Post a Comment