Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Wink, Wink, Nod, Nod

He didn’t come out and say it but he threw out hints to his MAGA base.
Donald Trump says transgender people will “end” if GOP keeps Congress in midterms
The Fox host he was talking to didn’t push him to explain what he meant.
LGBTQ Nation
Alex Bollinger
August 31, 2026


Donald Trump said in an interview yesterday that voters should treat the 2026 midterms as if he is on the ballot, while bringing up how he is going to make “transgender… end.”

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who is now a Fox News host, asked Trump on his show yesterday about the upcoming midterms, in which it seems likely that Republicans will lose ground in Congress.

“I think we’re gonna do very well,” Trump said. “I’m gonna take a lot of time, and I’m going to help people get elected, if I can.”

[…]

“We’ve done a great job; we’re the most respected country right now in the world; we’re more respected than we ever were, and I think people wanna keep it that way, so I think we’re gonna win.”

What has he been smoking “the most respected country right now in the world”?
 
Is this Trump’s “Final Solution?” The elimination of the trans community?



Updated: 3:30PM

The Pink News reported that,
It remains unclear what Trump specifically meant by saying “transgender” will “end”, but transgender people themselves are obviously not going anywhere. Trans people have existed throughout history and across cultures, and there is no evidence that political repression or efforts to force people to suppress their identities can eliminate being transgender.

For Trump, however, the issue is clearly still part of his pitch to Republican voters. His message to them is essentially that the fight over transgender people’s rights should be treated as a reason to turn out for the GOP in November.

And with the midterms approaching, Trump appears to be making an agenda around trans people and trans issues a huge part of the case for keeping Republicans in power.


No comments:

Post a Comment