Sunday, September 06, 2026

I Write To Express Outrage!

I am writing this to express outrage at the governor... he is a bigot!
"Quite simply, your policies are killing my constituents," a U.S. Senator from Ohio wrote to CT Gov. Ned Lamont.
Michelle Tuccitto Sullo,
Patch
Sep 3, 2026


“I write to express outrage over this preventable loss of innocent life,” Moreno said, in the letter to Lamont. “If it were not for policy you championed, which allows illegal aliens to receive a ‘drive-only’ license, this young man may have reached his destination.”

“While one death alone is an inexcusable tragedy, Connecticut has granted over 60,000 such licenses to illegal aliens, putting countless Americans at risk on the roads. This insanity has to stop,” Moreno added.

Moreno wrote in the letter, “Quite simply, your policies are killing my constituents.”
A tragedy is a tragedy. But a tragedy does not automatically prove the policy you oppose caused it, nor does one person's alleged wrongdoing justify portraying 60,000 people as a threat.

This is my outrage... One out of 60,000! So, Governor, because of one person who committed this crime, you want to paint all immigrants with one brushstroke?

So, Governor, you are outraged?

You know what that shows me? It shows me that you are a xenophobe and that you are trying to stir up anger and hatred against immigrants. You are turning this woman's death into a political weapon.

That is what I find outrageous.

No comments:

Post a Comment