Sunday, February 03, 2019

I Used To Write…

About my excursions out in public, back before I transitioned I wrote about my clothes, and where we went like going to the theater, or movies, or out to dinner. But once you transition all of that is just everyday life.

It becomes more about the friends you are with, what you watched, or where you ate.

If you read my early blog on GeoCites (my grammar was atrocious back then) you will read about all my excursions. My trips to Fantasia Fair but now I have a cottage a couple of towns down from P’town. you can read about going out to see the play at the Hartford Stage Company’s Hedwig, but now I went to see it on Broadway with a former classmate and I went to see another Broadway play Beautiful: The Carol King Story with my cousins.

A friend wrote about how womanly she felt putting on a bra and I used to feel the same way but now it taking off you bra that is such a good feeling especially after a long 18 hour day.

Sometimes I miss all that but those times are getting fewer and farther between, now it is the destination that’s important.



Enjoy the Super Bowl this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment