Thursday, June 04, 2015

I’m At A Hospital…

But I’m all right; I’m doing training for the staff.

I am doing cultural competency training for the staff there; I was contacted by a lawyer and that was the first time that ever happened. When I open the email it was from a big law firm, my first thought was oh, oh now what? I can’t help but wonder if it was some kind of legal settlement of some kind and they needed cultural competency training.

So anyhow, I went up early to have a long lunch with a friend.

And then at seven tonight I am doing an interview with the director of the health collective where I volunteer for one of the Sunday morning political talk show on the local Fox affiliate. It is being taped and we have an eight minute segment.

Tomorrow morning I am heading down to New Haven to do another cultural competency training at a non-profit.

Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment