Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 328

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 328 (A couple of days late)

1. When you visit a supermarket, do you usually buy all of the things you need to hold yourself over for a week or so, or do you make multiple short stops during the week?

I visit the supermarket several times a week. Mainly because if forget to buy something and I have to go back to the store on another day.

2. When you’re able to enjoy a night with the home to yourself, what are you most likely to do?
Since I am single and retired, that is just about every night. I usually attend a meeting of organizations where I do volunteer work, that is usually one or two nights a week and Fridays I usually go to a coffee shop with some friends.

3. Consider the last time you ate a well-grilled steak: who did the grilling: you or someone else? Was it to your satisfaction?
Again, since I am single, I do all the cooking. No cooking = no eating. A couple of weekends ago, I had company up at the lake house and I cooked a Pork Loin rubbed with McCormick’s Garlic and Herb seasoning. I cooked it on a charcoal grill with hickory chips using indirect heat. I also made rice pilaf and a salad.

4. What was the last meatless meal you ate? Did you enjoy it, or did you find yourself missing the meat?
Yesterday’s lunch. I made a tomato salad with tomatoes out of my garden and I added red onion, olives, mozzarella cheese, parsley and basil, balsamic vinegar.

5. Take the quiz: What Toe Are You?




You Are the Fourth Toe



You tend to be a cooperative and social person. You like being around others.
You are pretty attached to your friends and family... but only in a healthy way.

Love and relationships are the cornerstone of your life. People come first for you.
You are independent when you need to be, but you prefer not to travel solo. You like having your support system.


6. What part of your body would you say is the most ticklish?

Just under the rib cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment