Monday, July 19, 2010

Manic Monday #214

Lisa’s Manic Monday #214



Imagine you have a hundred dollars, but you couldn't keep it. You have to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? What would you want them to do with it?
I would give it to the Connecticut Trans Advocacy Coalition to help the trans community find housing, therapist, etc.

If you could cook any meal for your friends or family, what would you cook?
Funny you should ask this question because I just cooked a dinner for some friends up at the cottage. I cooked Pork Loin rubbed with McCormick’s Garlic and Herb seasoning. I cooked it on a charcoal grill with hickory chips and used indirect heat. I made rice pilaf and a salad. The salad was iceberg lettuce (I normally use spinach but I didn’t like the looks of it at the store, it looked wilted.), walnuts, dried cranberry, goat cheese and a raspberry vinaigrette.


List 5 things you want to do in your life.
Travel to see all the national parks.
Take a train ride through the Canadian Rockies, from what I understand; Lake Louise in Banff National Park is beautiful.
Take a windjammer cruise up the Maine coast
Take a balloon ride
Take a barrage ride along the Mohawk canal

Edited: to add link for rice pilaf and change "I looked wilted" to "it looked wilted"

2 comments: