Friday, July 30, 2010

Saturday 9: Bad Day

Crazy Sam’s Saturday 9: Bad Day



1. Is there anything that you tend to do to cheer up when you are having a bad day?
A lobster dinner

2.What’s the last card game you played, and with whom did you play?
Uno and I played it with my sister-in-law and my grand-niece up at the cottage.

3.What’s the last board game you played, and with whom did you play?

Yikes, that was a long ting ago and it was backgammon, and I don’t remember who I played.

4.What’s the last computer game you played, and with whom did you play?
Solitaire and the computer won.

5.Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
The Grand Canyon and it is in Arizona.

6.Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
Well the movie is Harry Potter and I really don’t think I want a romantic relationship with Harry

7.What physical attributes do you find the most attractive?
Their heart and brain.

8.How many people live in your house? Tell us about them.
Not much to tell since I live alone.

9. Ever punch someone in the face?

All the time. Seriously, I don’t think I have ever been in a fight. Not counting ones with my brother, that just was sibling rivalry.

5 comments:

  1. I have wanted a lobster dinner for a LONG time, but never got around to it. Last night I tried an East Windsor restaurant called Maine Seafood. I swear it was the best lobster I ever had. I ate two pound twins.Oh. And the damn computer usually wins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! a lobster? who else can have a bad day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there was a way to cheat on computer solitaire, I'd be plain' it :)

    Have a good Saturday.
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/ever-punch-someone-in-the-face/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last answer made me laugh out loud. It made me think of fights my sisters and I used to get into.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! It's my first visit to your blog and I'm definitely coming back. :-D

    I can't even remember the last time I had lobster... But it's sooo good... *drooling*

    Last time I played Solitary on the computer I won! *lol*

    Please come by and visit! http://mediterraneanmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/saturday-9-bad-day.html

    ReplyDelete