Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #168

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins #168

ffi

1. Today I will be _going to the Wadsworth Anteneum and having dinner with some friends_.
2. _I love art_ and I say why not?
3. What do you think of _bigots_?
4. At _my house_ it's free Pastry Day til 10:30AM Friday! Oppss...time is up! I guess I will have to eat them all myself!
5. People say that what we're all seeking is _to live our lives in peace_.
6. The image I cherish most is _the picture that took of my parents_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to the coffee shop to hear some folk music_, tomorrow my plans include _in the morning taking part in a panel discussion and at night and going to a banquet_ and Sunday, I want to _recover from the banquet and doing homework_!

3 comments:

  1. The Museum of Art looks great - I love art too
    My FF is here:
    http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-fill-in-168.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds busy Diana. Don't forget to have fun and enjoy! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today sounds like a great day! Enjoy your busy weekend (except it's probably hard to enjoy homework... but you know what I mean). ;-)

    ReplyDelete