Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Six – Episode 311

Patrick’s Place Saturday Six – Episode 311


1. Have you ever belonged to a Christmas Club savings account? If so, did you actually use that check for Christmas shopping?
No, but my mother did and they did use it for Christmas shopping. I remember when I was little, accompany my mother to the bank when she took the money out in December.

2. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?

My theme song is, “I owe, I owe, it’s off to jail I go.” I never get money back, I end up paying. Hence, why give money to the government interest free?

3. How likely are you to put such a check towards paying off bills rather than spending it on something for yourself?
If I did miscalculate and got money back, it would go right into my savings account.

4. Roughly what percentage of the time do you make at least double the minimum payment due to a credit card company?

I pay the bill in full each month, the credit card company doesn’t like me.

5. Take the quiz:
What’s Your Money Personality?




Your Money Personality is Healthy



You have a good relationship with money.
You don't spend wildly, but you're not opposed to treating yourself on occasion.

In general, you save some of what you earn.
You know the importance of a nest egg.

You aren't afraid of being financially literate - you embrace learning more about finances.
From a retirement plan to having an emergency fund, you know what you need to have to be safe.



6. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stressful, how much stress are your finances causing you right now?
-1. If you asked me this question in the fall of ’08, I would have given you a very different answer. Obama’s has gotten use out of Bush’s recession very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment