Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-ins # 139

Janet’s Friday Fill-ins # 139

ffi

1. The right word _is respect_.
2. _Don’t talk back to me_ and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up _is what the stock market has been for the year compared to last year_.
4. _Bent over my laptop doing homework_ is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that _it looks delicious__?
6. _Listening to what others have to say_ is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing the performance by the comedian milDRED at school_, tomorrow my plans include _homework_ and Sunday, I want have to _finish writing a paper for school_! (I complain about all the homework, but this summer I will be complaining about having nothing to do… I sound like a pre-teen, instead of a 60+ year old)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the homework, hope it's nothing too difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise to remind you (over the summer) of your crazy, busy hectic winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun doing your homework then. Mine is up Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins

    ReplyDelete