Monday, March 29, 2010

Manic Monday #205

Lisa’s Manic Monday #205




How do you feel about couples that share an email address?
It doesn’t bother me, I don’t care if they do. I don’t really write that many personal emails.

How open about your life are you in the various online arenas?
Too, too much! If you know my last name, you’ll get hundreds of hits on my name. That is why I jealously guard to make sure my name doesn’t appear on my blog

On average, how many hours a week do you spend online? Do you think it's too much?

Too, too much! Hmm… I think I just said that someplace? Anyhow, I have been doing a research paper for class, so for the last 4 or 5 days, I have been spending about 8 hours a day on-line.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as if your online time is being put to good use.

    Here's what Grandma had to say. Hope you'll take a minute to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha, yeah at times i think i share too much :) but y'know, how much is too much nowadays? with social networking sites, blogs and many more...the internet is one giant directory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like having my own email address, I don't know if I could share. I hadn't thought of it, though, so this question has me thinking.

    ReplyDelete