Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-in’s #133

Janet’s Friday Fill-in’s #133

ffi

1. _Spaghetti_ and _meatballs_ make a quick and easy dinner.

2. _Stone Butch Blues_ is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of _summers up at North Truro on Cape Cod_

4. _The answer is 42 and it_ was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams _bad things will happen to you_.

6. _You don’t have the time_ to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving up to the cottage in New Hampshire_, tomorrow my plans include _lounging on the beach (if it doesn't rain)_ and Sunday, I want to _lounge some more and take life easy for a while_!

Since I will be up at the cottage for the next few days, I will be using dial-up Internet and my laptop that I am still having problems with locking up. So I do not know if I will be able to answer all your comments.

2 comments:

  1. You weekend sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, 42.. the answer to life, the universe and everything else.

    Enjoy the cottage! Hope the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete